Bingola Gemini 1
102mm (4") high bright red audience display
The Gemini Wireless Bingo System allows you to play bingo and display the numbers called by Slave display units over a large area without the use of wires. The Slave display units are controlled by the Master transmitting low power high frequency radio waves. Therefore there are no more inconvenient interconnecting cables necessary. The operating range of the Gemini bingo system is 50 metres.
The Slave display units may be placed anywhere within the area of play, making it easy for the players to track the game. They can be placed on a desktop, fixed directly on the wall or attached to a wall mounted bracket. One Master unit can control as many Slave display units as you may need.
Please note, that all units within the range of BINGOLA GEMINI 1 and BINGOLA GEMINI 2 are compatible and interchangeable, so that you can create a wireless bingo system to suit your need and the size of the audience displays. Please refer to page / chapter BINGOLA GEMINI 2 for further information.
GEMINI MASTER 1 unit is designed to randomly generate numbers for the bingo games. A random number is generated when the SELECT button is pressed. That number will not be drawn again in that game. The number currently called is shown to the audience by large, easy to read digits on the audience panel. This number, as well as the number of draws made so far in the game, are also shown on the caller’s panel that can be read and announced by the caller. All numbers that have been called are registered on an easy to read 1 to 90 check board that is also on the caller’s panel. This allows any potential winning ticket to be checked quickly, easily and accurately. New games can be started by pressing the CLEAR button which resets the machine. Our bingo machines allow the game of bingo to be played faster, faultlessly and easily for both the audience and the caller.
- Easy and simple to use – suitable for all ages, silent operation
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Modern design and well manufactured
- Integral antenna
- Adjustable to any length of game and to any Jackpot / Snowball number
- Jackpot / Snowball audio and visual indicators
- Caller controls timing of audience display allowing the caller to announce the call before displaying to the audience on release of the SELECT / DRAW button.
- Long life NUMBER SELECT, BOARD CLEAR and CALL RECALL control buttons
- NUMBER OVERDRAW facility to push back the last number selected
- UK made
- 24 months manufacturer's warranty
- 1-90 numbered LED check board showing the numbers called
- Caller's display with 20mm (0.8") bright red solid segment digits
- Last number recall and display of “last call” and “number of calls made”
- JACKPOT / SNOWBALL audio and visual indicators
- Height = 300mm (11¾”)
- Width = 210mm (10½”)
- Depth = 130mm (5”)
- Weight = 2kg
- 433MHz transmitter compliant to EN 300-220
- 102mm (4”) high bright red solid segment display on the audience panel
- 230V / 50Hz mains supply, mains switch
EME LTD manufactures the most comprehensive range of electronic bingo machines to suit the size and type of a bingo venue as well as the customer’s budget. The height of the audience display usually determines user’s choice of machine.
We use only the best durable engineering materials, components and expert design to support and maintain the quality of our products.
As with all our leisure products, our bingo machines are expertly built to last so we can offer you a 24 month warranty. Their quality and timeless smart design means that they will last for years to come.