EME Ltd - Hattrick


Stock: Now in stock


Want to order this product?
Please log in or register now!

Product Description

£1 Pull Tab Ticket - Society Lottery

If you want to run a pull tab ticket system in a location that is not a private members club, i.e: in profit making organisations such as pubs, golf clubs, holiday parks, hotels, bingo halls, etc, then it must be run as a Society or Charity Lottery. We can supply pull tab tickets that enable you to comply with the legal requirements for running a Small Society Lottery / Charity Lottery. The tickets must be overprinted with the society name, promoter and postcode where sold, which we can do for you. By law, a maximum of 80% of gross proceeds may be divided between prizes and the expenses of the lottery, so the remaining 20% of takings must go to the benefit of a charity or non-commercial society. These can be nationwide or local. However it must be registered with the Local Licencing Authority. For your customers there is no VAT on profits and no Gaming Licence. The minimum age for participation is 16 years of age.

Product Specification

Ticket Price: £1

Set Size: 2700

Tickets Game Income: £2700.00

Total Payout: £1350.00

Gross Profit: £1350.00

Payout Percentage: 50.00%

Winner Ratio: 1 in 6.4

Total Prizes:

  • 4 x £200
  • 5 x £50
  • 5 x £10
  • 10 x £5
  • 400 x £0.50


2020 © EME Ltd - All rights reserved